Understanding The Escrow Process in Real Estate (NEW COURSE 2015)
Course Type: Elective
INSTRUCTOR: Celine Nelsen, Old Republic Title and Escrow of Hawaii
This course is not currently being offered, please check back later.
This course will cover:
1. Vital escrow and title insurance requirements real estate agents should be keenly aware of.
2. Understanding the preliminary title report and catching red flags from the beginning.
3. Linking the escrow process into the real estate transaction for a smooth closing
4. Master a thorough understanding of preparation prior to a listing, tools available for pre-discovery, understanding the HUD and upcoming CFPB changes and introduction of the Closing Disclosure.
5. How to limit potential liability in the future and mastering proactive measures to assure a successful closing.
Please note:The REC has a new ruling that agents can take the same CE class every other biennium which is different from the old law that stated that agents could never repeat the same class.
>> Check your credited course history and CE status.
If you have further questions or concerns about any material listed here please contact Abe Lee Seminars using any method listed below.