Online Pre-licensing Process
Welcome to the independent study course by Abe Lee Seminars! This course is certified for the Hawaii real estate licensing requirements. Thank you for your interest in improving your real estate abilities.
Below is an outline of the process required to complete the independent study course.
Step 1: Orientation
*****These forms are a part of the requirements for the course and will need to be turned in*****
- Sign up and Pay for Course - $475 (tax included) for course and textbook, supplemented by class audio and videos. Please note: No refunds will be given once materials have been shipped.
- Get Your Study Materials
Step 2: Study!
Note: Please review the math handout before taking the modules. Math questions are placed randomly throughout the modules as there is no defined math section in the textbook.
- Module 1: Read Chapters 1-6 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Module 2: Read Chapter 7 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Module 3: Chapters 8-10 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Module 4: Read Chapters 11-15 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Module 5: Read Chapters 16-18 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Module 6: Read Chapters 19-22 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
- Module 7: Read Chapters 23-25 in Principles and Practices of Real Estate
Step 3: Prepare for the Course Final
Step 4: Taking The Course Final
Step 5a: If you Fail the exam
You are allowed to take the part of the test that you failed one more time. If you fail the second time, you will have to repeat the course at no extra charge.
Step 5b: If you score 70% or higher on the exam
Step 6: You’ve Passed the State Exam!
Upon successful completion of Salesperson exam you (must apply for a license) in writing within two years of the exam date, or your test scores will be declared invalid, and you must retake the test and the course to obtain an updated certificate of course completion. It is possible to apply for a license and have it placed directly on "inactive" status, but the same licensing fees are required.
If you have further questions or concerns about any material listed here please contact Abe Lee Seminars using any method listed below.