Understanding The Escrow Process in Real Estate (NEW COURSE 2015)
Credits: 3 hours
Course Instructor: Celine Nelsen
Celine Pi'ilani Nelsen
INSTRUCTOR: Celine Nelsen, Old Republic Title and Escrow of Hawaii
This course will cover:
1. Vital escrow and title insurance requirements real estate agents should be keenly aware of.
2. Understanding the preliminary title report and catching red flags from the beginning.
3. Linking the escrow process into the real estate transaction for a smooth closing
4. Master a thorough understanding of preparation prior to a listing, tools available for pre-discovery, understanding the HUD and upcoming CFPB changes and introduction of the Closing Disclosure.
5. How to limit potential liability in the future and mastering proactive measures to assure a successful closing.